The following document will guide you through the steps needed to correctly setup the backup client for Securemin.com.
- Download the backup client - [win32] [win64]
- Download the archive file from your dashboard.
Install the backup client.
- When prompted for a installation type select "Automatic". Мake sure that you have marked only "Client", "Plugins" and "Documentation".
- When prompted for a name of Bacula Director just click "next".
- After the installation is complete, go to Task Manager \ Services and Stop "Bacula-fd" services.
- Delete the old configuration file - "C:\Program Files\Bacula\bacula-fd.conf".
- Unzip the archive downloaded from your dashboard in "C:\Program Files\Bacula\".
- Start "Bacula-fd" services from Task Manager/Services - Bacula-fd.
If you use a Public IP without NAT, please only allow the following ports on your firewall:
9102 for backup.securemin.com
10051 for mon.securemin.com
10050 for mon.securemin.com
Please keep in mind that if your server is behind a NAT or a firewall you will have to allow port 9102. If the Bacula client is not in the list, add it through the "Allow another program button":